Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm not a faker.

I'm a crappy liar.

Sometimes the truth sucks.

And the truth is, I'm not in love with him anymore. I care about what happens to him; I want him to be happy, but I'm not in love with him. I haven't been for a long time now. Like I said, the truth sucks - it took me a long time to accept this myself.

He loves her. And I accept that. But neither he or she (is that proper grammar?) accept that they love each other. They think that if they "pretend" that they're not together, then everyone (who is everyone, anyways??) will think better of them, and worse of me/us. Why? They are only hurting each other. WTF??

He is with her now, but they would never admit it. And nor would I ever say anything. Because I really don't care. I only care that she is using anything she knows about me against someone I love.

WTF.

2 comments:

txsjewels said...

greetings from texas. i clicked on your blog from a comment you made on BHJ. no reason, just liked the name of the blog. so i click. destiny. i smoke. drink too much wine (actually, i'm a vodka girl) and have ...um, body issues. HA

keep writing. i feel for you in what you're going through (or you're about to go through) with the divorce, etc.

i'll be back.

me in the pink said...

txsjewels - thank you for your comment. You motivated me to post. Actually wrote two!